Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Strong, but not strong enough!

I just don't feel like I'm ready for week 4 of the @run5kapp program, so this morning I began repeating week 3.  I feel like it's better than giving up and not doing it at all.  I'll get there...maybe.

Yesterday, Jamie returned a small container that I had delivered some goodies to her in.  She knows I am trying really hard to lose some weight, so she went light on her goodies.  Thank goodness she only brought three Mint Oreo Truffles.  Any more and I would have been in big trouble.  They tasted just like Girl Scout Thin Mints only not as crunchy.  Delicious.  Can't wait to make some myself.


Leanne came over today and applied two new klings for me.  Welcome To Our Home went over the sliding glass door.  The monogram one went over the front door.  I just love the klings.






Today I started the 40 bags in 40 days challenge.  Got the idea from Pinterest.  It's a good way to purge your home of unnecessary stuff in 40 days.  I started with my pantry.  I cleaned off 4 of 5 shelves and filled two bags.  So I'm technically a day ahead.

Children's choir kicks off tomorrow evening with the leadership meeting.  I am so very thankful that I am not a part this year.  But I do pray for those that have agreed to be leaders this year.  I hope they have a blessed year.  I know they will.  It was always a huge blessing for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment